Buy Backs in Birmingham
Get instant cash with Buy-Backs
When you need cash quickly, look no further than Keeley Anns' buy-back scheme. This is a simple and convenient service that allows you to get access to instant cash when you need it most without losing ownership of your goods forever.
How does our Buy-Back scheme work?
- Simply bring your goods into one of our branches located in Birmingham and Solihull.
- Have a chat with one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff about your needs.
- After testing your buy-back items, we'll give you cash for them in store within minutes.
- We'll put your items in secure storage and guarantee you the right to buy them back from us within 28 days.
- You can come back to Keeley Anns at any point within the next 28 days to buy your good back. You'll only have to pay the price we paid you for them plus a small fee for the service.
What do you need for our Buy-Back scheme?
To use our Buy-Back scheme you must be 18 years of age or older.
You will also need to bring a minimum of three recents documents of identification, including at least one with a signature and another with proof of address. Examples of accepted ID include:
- Valid passport
- Valid photocard driving license
- Valid EU photocard ID
- Council tax bill/invoice
- Recent bank, building society or credit union statement (dated within the last 3 months)
- Benefits book, card or letter
- Current rent book or tenancy agreement
- Any HMRC correspondence
- Letter from NHS
- Recent utility bill, dated within the last 3 months
We will need to check these before we can give you any cash for your Buy-back item. We will store your information, photo and subsequent history records onto our database.
Get in touch
To find out more about our Buy-backs Scheme, please call us today on 01213668191 or fill out the handy contact form and one of our pawnbroking experts will get in touch with you.
We work in partnership with West Midlands Police.